Re: GNOME Infrastructure update

On Tue, 2006-07-04 at 11:27 +0200, Quim Gil wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-07-04 at 16:03 +0700, Ross Golder wrote:
> > I'm not sure
> > yet what information/offers I can make public, but I'll pass on the
> > details here when I know I can :)
>
> Maybe we could link a page from http://live.gnome.org/Sysadmin/Servers
> listing the current offers and servers underway. Those with unclear
> privacy could be referred using alias i.e. "4 small boxes" or "host
> donor".
>
> This way we would share a map of current and potential donors.

I think it would be much better to have a real discussion in private
than an obfusticated and unclear discussion in public. It would be
a mistake to make major decisions without having concrete full
proposals on the table, and I doubt potential hosting donors would
want that discussion going on in public.

						Owen