Fingerprints/RSA keys for gnome servers

Hi Intrastructricians!

While readying a (long overdue) release of Dia, I was greeted with
warnigs from SSH about both IP and RSA key having changed for
master.gnome.org.  Poking around on the wiki and web pages and scanning
the mailing list archives has not given me any indication of what the
correct keys are.  Would it be possible to have the fingerprints of the
servers either on the Wiki and/or sent to the mailing list when changed,
so we can check them upon connecting?

Thanks,
-Lars

--
Lars Clausen (lars raeder dk, larsrc gmail com, http://lars.raeder.dk)
"I do not agree with a word that you say, but I will defend to the