Re: Subversion on container
- From: Behdad Esfahbod <behdad cs toronto edu>
- To: Hackers <gnome-hackers gnome org>
- Cc: Infra <gnome-infrastructure gnome org>, Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
- Subject: Re: Subversion on container
- Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 12:15:38 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 6 Feb 2006, Joe Shaw wrote:
> I use Bonsai quite a bit to read patches that go into modules I'm
> interested in. However, with svn's atomic commits and ViewCVS it should
> be a lot easier to do this. Can ViewCVS show diffs of full commits (not
> just files) when using subversion? If so, Bonsai's utility is basically
> zero and we should replace the Bonsai URLs in commit emails with ViewCVS
> ones after the migration.
A working Bonsai is very useful in the accounts team, to check
somebody's activity. Another use I have for Bonsai is to check
which modules have a branch for a particular gnome version, to
make sure jhbuild modulesets are up to date:
Is there a way to do these kind of things with latest ViewCVS?
"Commandment Three says Do Not Kill, Amendment Two says Blood Will Spill"
-- Dan Bern, "New American Language"
] [Thread Prev