Re: Label now master LDAP server

Hi all,
is there a good reason not to use virtual solutions like chroot, Jail,
Vserver, Xen, User Mode Linux or rPath appliances? I think that we will
continue to have such problems if the physical server is always the OS
where also the serving services are installed. I think it is nicer to
have some hosts capsulated like for GUADEC one directory with everything
guadec.org needs without having to install everything on the real  server?

Thilo

--
Thilo Pfennig
PfennigSolutions - Wiki-Systeme