Re: SVN test: can't checkout when not anonymous

Hi,

On Mon, 2006-12-18 at 14:13 +0000, Ross Golder wrote:
> Can you try again now? I've made some changes to the SSH server config,
> and enabled some extra debugging so we can see what's happening this
> side a bit clearer.

I just tried it again (although on a different computer) and I was able
to successfully check out code.  I did get the following errors though
at first, which delayed the checkout for about 3-4 seconds:

        Could not chdir to home directory /home/users/joeshaw: No such file or directory
        Could not chdir to home directory /home/users/joeshaw: No such file or directory
        Could not chdir to home directory /home/users/joeshaw: No such file or directory

But after that it checked out fine.

Thanks,
Joe