Re: SVN test: can't checkout when not anonymous

Peter Williams wrote:
So I decided to give the upcoming SVN service a spin and ran into a
problem. An anonymous checkout was fine:

        [peter beta gnome-svn-test]$ svn co http://svn-test.gnome.org/svn/glom/trunk
        A    trunk/glom.desktop.in.in
But this is what I got with SVN+SSH:

        [peter beta gnome-svn-test]$ svn co svn+ssh://peterw svn-test gnome org/svn/glom/trunk
        Enter passphrase for key '/home/peter/.ssh/id_rsa':
        Connection closed by 82.211.81.213
        svn: Connection closed unexpectedly

I assume that something is messed up on my end, but I  don't know what
it would be.

Can you send a copy of the output of 'ssh -v peterw svn-test gnome org'?

--
Ross