Broke GNOME Bugzilla

[ originally mailed to bugmaster, however, might interest someone else
  too ]

The Bugzilla server is now subscribed to the 'Web Applications Stack'
option from RHEL4. This is needed for Bugzilla 3.0. Unfortunately this
caused a SELinux failure message (probably the newer Apache).

I've fixed the message and updated the notes on:
http://live.gnome.org/BugzillaServerMove

Quoting:

4. Ensure it works with SELinux:
  * See also http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/selinux-apache-fc3/sn-debugging-and-customizing.html
  * Install the package: selinux-policy-targeted-sources
  * Change to directory: /etc/selinux/targeted/src/policy
  * Edit: domains/misc/local.te
  * Add the following lines:
allow httpd_suexec_t self:netlink_route_socket { bind create getattr nlmsg_read read write };
allow httpd_sys_script_t nfs_t:dir search;
allow httpd_sys_script_t nfs_t:file { ioctl read };
allow httpd_sys_script_t nfs_t:file getattr;
  * Run: make reload

The new failure message was the last line (something to do with
getattr).

This is NFS as our database password file is served via NFS. I wonder if
we should keep referencing it directly as the NFS server is pretty slow
nowadays. Probably easier to copy it from cron every day and put the
file on the server somewhere.
Olav