Socket memory problems

I've shut down socket.gnome.org to allow Karl (sysadmin at Canonical) to
replace the memory, due to some flashing red lights on the box. Karl
replace the memory a couple of weeks ago, but the flashing red lights
have returned, so we're swapping them again one more time.

If the problem persists after this swap it is likely that the machine
will be need to be removed/replaced, while HP and Canonical deal with
it.

--
Ross