Re: Change Web-server's default encoding to UTF-8

<quote who="Behdad Esfahbod">

> I want to suggest that the default encoding for GNOME's webserver be
> changed to UTF-8.  Currently text files are served as ISO-8859-1:
>
> $ GET -e http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/platform/2.17/2.17.3/NEWS

This is actually a completely different host, as our ftp server is part of
the Swedish Conspiracy.

Tomas, is this change easy for you guys?

Thanks,

- Jeff

   "Driving Miss Daisy. Best film of 1989. So said the academy. What does
                        that tell you?" - Spike Lee