Re: updating the Foundation membership list

Le vendredi 11 novembre 2005 �3:19 -0800, Kurt von Finck a �it :
> Vincent,
>
> Could you please take care of whatever needs to be done to update the
> online GNOME Foundation membership list at
>
> http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/*checkout*/gnome-foundation/membership_new.txt
>
> You mentioned something about a PHP script. I have no idea what you're
> doing, but an updated list would make life for sysadmins much easier. :)

I committed a change to make the membership list query the sql database
now.

IIRC, there used to be some cvs post-commit script that updated the
members.html page after each commit to foundation-web &
gnome-foundation. This script should be killed if it's still there.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�