Re: Some Intel help..

On Tue, Nov 08, 2005 at 09:59:23PM -0800, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
> So to add to it, the GNOME infrastructure team is looking for
> server(s) that might replace the aging developer.gnome.org machine
> that hosts the developer docs, an extra wiki machine off load
> window.gnome.org, and finally a tinderbox machine to do automated
> builds.

Putting bugzilla.gnome.org on a separate machine for security reasons
would be nice. Bugzilla has been slow lately, so hopefully helps
performance too (not sure if the slowness is caused by CPU/IO or the
database -- database is handled by another machine).

(I'm one of the bugmasters, not part of GNOME infrastructure/sysadmin
team)

Olav