Re: Some Intel help..

Sure, can you work with Ross and the sysadmin team?  They've been
working with the Intel folks .  I don't know what the limit Intel
will commit to, I'm sure they'll tell you. ;-)   I'll let them
figure out the spec and those of us local will be happy to help
out with any of the logistics so that Michael and Waldo can just
concentrate on the server stuff.

So the story so far for clarity is:

Sysadmin team is looking for a server to do: il8n work.  It is
currently hosted by a volunteer who using his own machine to do it.
They are looking for something that will replace it so the volunteer
need not use his own machine.  Secondly, they want a server that
can be a watchdog service to make sure all gnome servers are up
and functional.  They are looking for a place to host that machine
and I think they are hoping to find contacts at OSU where they
can place the machine.  Someone from the sysadmin team who lives
in beaverton is going to do the legwork for finding a host site.
The other machine, is probably slated to go to the colo supported
by Red Hat.

So to add to it, the GNOME infrastructure team is looking for
server(s) that might replace the aging developer.gnome.org machine
that hosts the developer docs, an extra wiki machine off load
window.gnome.org, and finally a tinderbox machine to do automated
builds.

I hope I captured everything.

Thanks guys for helping. GNOME infrastructure servers
are fairly old by today's standard and a refresh is most welcome.

Also, Waldo and Michael, do you need any information like Non-profit
documentation for the paperwork?  I think someone from the board
can help you there.

sri