SA upgrade

In our ongoing efforts to fight spam I will be upgrading GNOME's
Spamassassin to the most recent version (3.10). By doing so it is my
hope we can filter spam much more effectively, thus reducing inbox
clutter for contributors as well as reducing the workload on mailing
list moderators.

I'll be doing this in approximately one hour (0930 UTC 12/13). While the
upgrade is occurring mail services will be stopped. It is my hope that
the outage will be less than 15-30 minutes.

If all goes well, this is a hiccup you may well not even notice. But in
the interest of full disclosure and to avoid any panic, here's a
heads-up. :)

I will inform the list when the work is complete and tell you the
results.

./k

kurt von finck
--