Bugzilla.gnome.org Apache configuration change

While Bugzilla is being upgraded I want to show a nice document. As
I'll be using 'deny from all' to restrict access to bugzilla.gnome.org,
I'd like the following Apache configuration change for
bugzilla.gnome.org (not bugzilla-test):

   ErrorDocument 403 403.html

This should allow me to provide a custom error message in the 403.html
document. See for the ErrorDocument documentation:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/mod/core.html#errordocument

'deny from all' is the best option as I have to make sure no-one
accesses Bugzilla during the upgrade.

Olav