Re: No xml2po on window

On Thu, Aug 18, 2005 at 01:09:37PM +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> I'm not sure that's the problem, and xml2po (from gnome-doc-utils) is
> obviously installed. Line 14, where it says
>
> compilation error: file C/tour.xml line 14 element article
> xsltParseStylesheetProcess : document is not a stylesheet
>
> is this:
>
> <article id="index" lang="en"
> xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude";>
>

> DV, do you have any ideas?

  Seems xmlpo tried to compile your document as an XSLT stylesheet,
if using xsltproc that meant it passed it as the first argument instead of
the second one.
I would suspect the crazy Windows path handling to confuse something
in xmlpo. Doesn't sound related to libxml2. Make 100% sure you don't
use Windows paths when URI (or URI references) are expected.

Daniel