Re: No xml2po on window

On Tue, 2005-08-16 at 23:11 +0200, Danilo Šegan wrote:
> Данас у 22:34, Murray Cumming написа:
> I'm getting this error on window, but not on
> > my local PC:
>
> I've only tested xml2po, not entire gnome-doc-utils.
>
> > xsltproc -o tour-C.omf --stringparam db2omf.basename tour --stringparam
> > db2omf.format 'docbook' --stringparam db2omf.dtd "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook
> > XML V4.1.2//EN" --stringparam db2omf.lang C --stringparam db2omf.omf_dir
> > "" --stringparam db2omf.help_dir "" --stringparam db2omf.omf_in
> > "`pwd`/./tour.omf.in" `pkg-config --variable db2omf gnome-doc-utils`
> > C/tour.xml
> > compilation error: file C/tour.xml line 14 element article
> > xsltParseStylesheetProcess : document is not a stylesheet
>
> How are you testing this?  Do you have a complete gnomeweb-wml
> checkout in your own $HOME? (so I can know how to test this)

By the way, you can test this now just by cding into the
www.gnome.org/tour directory and running make.

> This seems like gnome-doc-utils stylesheets have not been
> appropriately installed.  (I tried "pkg-config" stuff from that
> command, and they show no output, meaning g-d-u is not installed at
> all, or at least development package isn't.)

I'm not sure that's the problem, and xml2po (from gnome-doc-utils) is
obviously installed. Line 14, where it says

compilation error: file C/tour.xml line 14 element article
xsltParseStylesheetProcess : document is not a stylesheet

is this:

<article id="index" lang="en"
xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude";>

DV, do you have any ideas?