Re: [GNOME-India] Indian govt requesting participation

On 3 February 2017 at 08:56, Nirbheek Chauhan
<nirbheek chauhan gmail com> wrote:
On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 5:18 AM, Nirbheek Chauhan
<nirbheek chauhan gmail com> wrote:
On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 5:12 AM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
Amit asked me for contacts, so I assume he will handle the details once I
make the introduction.

Great! I'll just note that Nov 3rd is the last date for open
registration, and that's likely IST, so it might be good to get
confirmation on this tomorrow.

Of course I meant Feb 3rd (today), not Nov 3rd. ;)

I'm happy to attend too.

Cheers,
Arun