Re: [GNOME-India] Indian govt requesting participation

On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 5:12 AM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
Amit asked me for contacts, so I assume he will handle the details once I
make the introduction.

Great! I'll just note that Nov 3rd is the last date for open
registration, and that's likely IST, so it might be good to get
confirmation on this tomorrow.

 I might also ask our new ED if this is worth
attending as well, since I think there might be some fundraising
opportunities as well.

Even if the CfP is over, we should see if they wouldn't mind doing BoF
talks.  We should negotiate what we can. :)

I'll wait till tomorrow, so I send one list instead of just feeding him a
list.

Sounds good!

Cheers,
Nirbheek