Re: [GNOME-India] Building a community

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 10:33 PM, anish patil <anish developer gmail com> wrote:
if everyone has google account we could use hangout?

That would work as well.  It's not free software however.. ;-)

sri

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 11:52 AM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 7:38 PM, Arun Raghavan <arun accosted net> wrote:

On 18-Feb-2015 9:06 am, "Shobha Tyagi" <tyagishobha gmail com> wrote:

yes :) , people please respond so that we can plan for the event to be
successful.
we can also get funds from the community for organizing the hackfest I
hope. sri??

I'm in. We could try Hello, but WebRTC vs. NAT isn't a fun game, so if it
doesn't work, maybe we can fallback to IRC. Also does Hello do group chat?

It seems Hello only does 1 to 1.  So we can go with talky.io?  I think
it has a 5 person maximum...   In the future, I'll try to get a more
scalable solution going.

sri

Cheers,
Arun