Re: [GNOME-India] Building a community

Hi!

lets plan a meeting on IRC so that we can find new ways to reach more GNOME people
and new contributors.
kat has suggested for asking funds from the board for goodies and organizing the hackfest to be an successful event.
what do you say??

thanks,
Shobha

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 3:33 PM, Arun Raghavan <arun accosted net> wrote:
On 5 February 2015 at 14:00, Pranav Kant <pranav913 gmail com> wrote:
> I would be happy to join in but it might not be possible for me to come
> without sponsorship.

You could still put down what you'd like to do, and maybe add a "Need
sponsorship" column to the table?

Cheers,
Arun