Re: [GNOME-India] docs heckfest in India

Hi,

On 05/02/2015, Shobha Tyagi <tyagishobha gmail com> wrote:
Hi all

There is fudcon in Pune on 26-28 June 2015 (
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/india/2015-January/005691.html)
So Anish P.  thought of having GNOME hackfest and created page
https://wiki.gnome.org/Hackfests/India2015
and I added myself to this page for user help documentation stuff.

I hope that this event will be successful! Let us know if you need any
help with docs.

Have you thought about requesting some funding from the board towards
printing some t-shirts and stickers? If you are planning to try
attracting more local contributors, then this can be a very nice
reward for making a first contribution.

GNOME also sells t-shirts at events in Europe to raise funds… but I'm
not sure how well this would fit with FUDCON/an event in India.

Please feel to edit the page for it to be a success.

Thanks
Shobha