Re: [GNOME-India] GNOME's In India

Hi!

>I couldn't find the proposed agenda for the "India hackfest" but are
you suggesting that everything that is worth discussing/doing are
already being handled by the BoF at GUADEC?

>I find that a bit surprising.

>Is the hackfest planned to be a meeting of GNOME developers working
>out of India with a sprinkling of whosoever from outside India can
>make it? Or, is it more of an attempt to get more EU/US GNOME hackers
>to India?

Main purpose of hackfest is to solve issues which are pending since long time and it may include redesign of few things/components  and apparently most of contributors pertaining to those components  live in EU/US.

Thanks,
Anish P.