Re: [GNOME-India] GNOME's In India

Hi

Tentative dates are on September time frame which is right after GUADEC, however those dates are not tentative because most of the topics which are on the agenda are on GUADEC BOF.
One of the feedback which I have received is if most hackers are travelling from EU then would India be a good place to organize a hackfest?
any thoughts?

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 12:37 PM, sankarshan <foss mailinglists gmail com> wrote:
On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 4:11 PM, anish patil <anish developer gmail com> wrote:
> Just sent a reply on foundation list, regarding hackfest
> Please feel to edit https://live.gnome.org/GnomeIndia-2013
> Depending on number of people, venue and date can be determined.

Are there any updates on this?

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://twitter.com/#!/sankarshan>