[GNOME-India] Re: About a presence at GNU/Linux Asia 2004

On 12/12/03 10:54 -0600, Ravi Pratap M poked the keyboard with a stick and wrote:
 > Hi Sakarshan,
 >

 > > are two choices - using a booth at the EXPO for demonstrating the
 > > various GNOME solutions or using the HUB to demonstrate a specific
 > > solution.
 >

 > 	I think we should be as broad as possible and focus on GNOME being a
 > usable desktop for everyday tasks.

 I agree.

 > > i guess then that is one part answered. the point remains is whether
 > > we have the footsoldiers in delhi and if they are going to charge.
 >
 > 	True - and those are the most important points :-)

 Okiee - I had a nice chat over IRC with Maneesh Pusalkar from GNOME
 Bangalore - and he has offered to find out whether anyone from GNOME
 Bangalore is willing to act as "footsoldiers" ;-)
 I think Maneesh is subscribed to this list, so expect some updates from
 him.

 -cheers-
 sdg

--
Sayamindu Dasgupta
[ http://clai.net/sayamindu ]

God made the integers; all else is the work of Man.
		-- Kronecker