Re: [GNOME-India] About a presence at GNU/Linux Asia 2004

On Fri, 2003-12-12 at 05:16, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay wrote:

> since we were discussing Ravi's fine proposal about the above, i had
> written in to Technetra (who are organising the event in conjunction
> with EFY) and Mayank. a reply from Alolita Sharma is as provided
> below ::

Does Linux Asia 2004 have a homepage or something about the event ?
After a very successful GNOME performance at Linux Bangalore/2004 , this
is a great opportunity to carry on the good work without slackening.A
booth at the expo would be a good idea.

> i guess then that is one part answered. the point remains is whether
> we have the footsoldiers in delhi and if they are going to charge.
> once we get in sync our idea about the presentation
> materials/demos/Point-of-Presence goodies (by 25th please) we could
> talk with the committee once again

About the foot-soldiers in delhi , I could talk to some guys I know in
the Delhi LUG.Perhaps these guys will be able to help.

Sounds like Linux Asia 2004 is going to be big , and we need to showcase
GNOME there.Lets start working on this.

regards
prady