Re: Please add 42 release-notes

Le 23.03.22 à 15:07, Sophie Herold a écrit :
Hey!

I created an emergency-solution to have translations for the release notes. The strings are now frozen as well.

The release notes are at https://gitlab.gnome.org/Teams/Design/release-notes

- po-homepage contains general homepage strings
- po-42 containts the strings for the 42 release notes

Can someone add this to damned lies?

Hi Sophie,

What's your strategy about branching?

There used to be a branch per release, now I struggle to see any structure in existing branches.

Frankly, it looks like all work done by translators in past releases in release branches was wiped out. Doesn't look very fair to me.

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net