Re: Please add 42 release-notes

On Sun, Mar 27, 2022 at 11:20 AM Daniel Mustieles García via
gnome-i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org> wrote:
I'm trying to add it to DL but stats are not shown... don't know why this happens.

Could someone take a look into this? If I've done something wrong please excuse me, just tried to help.

I had a look and compared to other modules. I haven’t that much either
so I am not sure how it should be set, but it looks ok. I don’t know
if the auto-detect feature for the po generation is supposed to work
with the config in that repo though.

Sophie, what is the command you run to generate a pot file?

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker