gedit string change announcement; planned release April 1

Hi!

I am pushing a change now to gedit to change its display name from
"Text Editor" back to "gedit" like it was years ago.

GNOME Core has changed its text editor app from gedit to
gnome-text-editor for GNOME 42. The new gnome-text-editor has its
display name set to "Text Editor". Since people may have both apps
installed, it is good to use different names.

Please try to update your translations by March 31. I intend to
release gedit 42.0 on April 1.

Thank you,
Jeremy Bicha