Re: Passing over Hungarian L10N coordinator role

On 2022. 03. 14. 11:11, Claude Paroz wrote:
Gábor, thanks so much for all these years as coordinator, that was so precious. Hopefully you'll not go too far away from the GNOME world!

Thanks for promoting me to coordinator. I would like to also say a big "Thanks" to Gábor for his awesome translation work that have been done for many years in the past.

Welcome Balász in your new responsibility. Thanks for being a reminder of how to enter acute accents on 'a' letters :-)

I'm trying to do my best. The Hungarian translation community has only a few but active members. We could manage to provide 100% translation for the GUI strings and thanks to this activity, we have to translate only the new strings between release cycles. I hope, the Hungarians will get 100% translated GUI of GNOME 42, too.

Best regards,
Balázs