Re: gnome-shell.main.pot is incorrect

Hi all,

Production instance of DL is now running on Fedora 34. Please send feebacks and
open issues if no notice any kind of regression please.

https://gitlab.gnome.org/Infrastructure/damned-lies/-/issues

Thanks!
--
Guillaume Bernard

Le jeudi 28 avril 2022 à 08:42 +0200, Guillaume Bernard a écrit :
And so, relieved you will be. I’m okay with this. I will undertake the
necessary
changes to prepare the shift from OpenShift 3 to 4 with DL and maintain the
stagging and production servers deployments.