totem-pl-parser translation updates

Hey,

I've done some work on the translations in totem-pl-parser with regards
to possible licensing problems.

I've:
- removed all the obsolete message translations including the ones that
still contained a copy of the GNU GPL blurb from totem
- changed all the totem references to totem-pl-parser
- and remove the Breton translation which had an incompatible license
(and not just a message that said "same license as PACKAGE")

Is it worth me filing a bug against damned lies about making sure that
all the translation files actually contain a line that defers the
license decision to the package itself? I've seen a number of
translations without such a line, or that called the package "PACKAGE",
which is less than ideal.

Cheers