Re: Do I need be coordinator/maintainer of Arabic (inactive) team

Hi Fahim, everyone,

Le mer. 10 févr. 2021 à 15:56, Fahim Al-Rashid via gnome-i18n
<gnome-i18n gnome org> a écrit :

Hello everyone,

I already registered as translator for Arabic; and started translating (GIMP UI).

Do I need be the coordinator/maintainer? Or someone would take care of everything when I finish my
translation?
The team seems to be inactive.

I'm still around, though as you noticed not in translation. I'm
planning to do some translation work after GNOME 40.beta is released,
so I can review and commit your translation.

If you're interested in contributing long-term, I'm happy to let you
become the coordinator once you get used to the translation process
and translation quality guidelines.

I already emailed the the coordinator (on Jan 8) through his contact details on team page, but got no reply.
He seems to be active on other activities on github.

The mail I received was from Feb 8. I assume this is a mistake, but it
makes it seem wildly different (no reply in 2 days vs one month).
Anyway, I answered your mail.

Regards,

Abderrahim