Re: Not able to login to the translate project

On Sat, 2021-07-31 at 15:09 -0400, Karkan Alzwayed via gnome-i18n
wrote:

I cannot login to the translate project no matter what I do. It
always tells me invalid username or password. Any help would really
be appreciated.

Please provide basic information what "translate project" this is
about, how and where you try to log in, and clear steps to reproduce
which do not leave room for any interpretation. Thanks!

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/