Re: Online translation platform adoption?

Hi,

This conversation (and the other one) is quite high high traffic which
explains the lack of an earlier response from me and other i18n
coordinators. That and the lack of motivation to argue one more time
about this topic when, as someone mentioned already, this was already
discussed (which also makes the “lack of love” comment difficult to
accept).

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 5:09 PM Baurzhan Muftakhidinov via gnome-i18n