Re: Problems commiting damned-lies package

Again this is David against Goliat, and I'm tired of fighting...

I have no skills to improve DL, I only developed a script and made it available to everyone who wants use/read/whatever with it. If if can be a start point to improve DL great! but I'm not going to keep fighting against something that I cannot change.

I don't know which features Gitlab offers, sorry if I still think like in 2009. Maybe someone with better knowledge than me could show us the proper way or even help with a tool or a patch for DL. I made a bash script  because I don't know Python. I'm a translator, not a developer, sorry.

I'm leaving here the discussion/thread, but thanks for your comments and your point of view.

Regards