Re: Problems commiting damned-lies package

Hello Matej,

Em dom., 21 de jun. de 2020 às 15:43, Matej Urban via gnome-i18n
<gnome-i18n gnome org> escreveu:

Hello,
some time ago I complained about inability to commit damned-lies package due to wrong access rights. Ok, I
can live with that, but lately I get this error on many, many packages, especially new ones, like:

app-icon-preview, authenticator, fractal, fragments, gnome-keysign, obfuscate, shortwave ... list goes on

Is there any special reason why not even coordinators are able to do that the usual way? Yes, I know, there
is another way to do it, but it is cumbersome and takes a lot, lot, lot time to do it and what is more
important, each project has some specifics. For this reasons I do not push these ...

Please advise or better, please bend at least for coordinators these rules.

Thank you,
Matej

Are all the modules that report wrong access rights from the "World"
namespace in GNOME GitLab?  Asking this because those who are members
of the default namespace "GNOME" not necessarily are members in
"GNOME" as well.

By the way, by namespace I mean the "World" in
https://gitlab.gnome.org/World/Authenticator

Regards,
Rafael Fontenelle