Balsa license issue

Dear Translators,

Many thanks for all your efforts on the Balsa e-mail client!

I need some advice. The Kinyarwanda translation file (po/rw.po) has the usual license statement: "This file is distributed
under the same license as the balsa package" but it also has 4 LICENSE BLOCKs referring to the Mozilla Public License
Version 1.1, with the language "Version: MPL 1.1/GPL 2.0/LGPL 2.1".

The project is otherwise entirely GPLv2+, so these blocks are inconsistent with the generic license terms. I
would like to have them deleted, but I've not been able to contact either of the committers who introduced
them.

Has an issue like this arisen in other modules?

Thanks for any help!

Peter