Re: GTXML report: errors in documentation

Hi Daniel,

thanks for your report. I´ll fix all the errors in gl translations ASAP.

Regards,
Fran

On Tue, 18 Feb 2020 at 12:13, Daniel Mustieles García via gnome-i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org> wrote:
Hi all,

As usual, I've created a report (attatched) with the languages containing typos or errors in tags in documentation files. Here is the list of the affected languages:

ca
cs
da
de
el
fr
gl
id
ja
pl
pt_BR
ru

Please fix them before the new release, to avoid errors when compiling the affected modules. If you need help fixing it, just let me know and I'll help you.

Regards