Re: Upcoming Geary release

On Sat, 29 Aug, 2020 at 10:46, Alexandre Franke <afranke gnome org> wrote:
On Sat, Aug 29, 2020 at 3:42 AM Michael Gratton via gnome-i18n
<gnome-i18n gnome org> wrote:
Oh I missed those myself - they aren't going to show up in in the UI, so you're right, they don't need translating. I'll unmark them as such
 now.

Where are they used though? We do translate things like gschema
because they still end up shown to a user at some point, even if it’s
not in the app UI itself.

They are documentation strings for some custom GTK widget properties that the app uses, so I think they would only be visible in the GTK Inspector, if at all?

//Mike

--
Michael Gratton.
<https://mjog.vee.net>