commit 68881434bf9a9addca7614d28c3a9aed663deb2c
Author: James Westman <james flyingpimonster net>
Date: Mon Jan 20 19:11:36 2020 -0600

   composer: Use ReflowBox widget for toolbar

This new widget replaces the size-allocate hack introduced a few commits ago.

The strings are: "Spacing between children", "Spacing between rows of children". Doesn't sound like something for users so I wonder if these are really meant to be translated... If answer is yes, then a note for translators would help.

Thanks
Federico