Re: Upcoming Geary release

On Sat, 29 Aug, 2020 at 01:11, Federico Bruni <fede inventati org> wrote:
The strings are: "Spacing between children", "Spacing between rows of children". Doesn't sound like something for users so I wonder if these are really meant to be translated... If answer is yes, then a note for translators would help.

Oh I missed those myself - they aren't going to show up in in the UI, so you're right, they don't need translating. I'll unmark them as such now.

//Mike

--
Michael Gratton.
<https://mjog.vee.net>