Re: 3.34 release notes ready for translation

Am Freitag, den 13.09.2019, 09:44 +0200 schrieb Alexandre Franke:
On Fri, Sep 13, 2019 at 8:37 AM Daniel Mustieles García via gnome-
i18n
<gnome-i18n gnome org> wrote:
Images can be committed directly to the repo using command line ;-)

MR will probably got rejected since maintainers do not take care of
translations directly. That task belong to us.

Right. But we’re trying to move away from translators and
coordinators
needing direct git access and an MR was the correct thing to do in
this case. We should educate the maintainers about that and the
language coordinator should be pinged to review these MR.

Christian, do you have a link to that MR please so we can explain the
situation with our i18n hat on?

Hello Alexandre,

the MR is
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Teams/Engagement/release-notes/merge_requests/15/diffs

I just noticed that it actually was merged, despite the close message
saying "The changes were not merged into gnome-3-34". that was quite
misleading.

Before attempted to commit my updates using git CLI, but it failed. I
do not remember the error message, but it was not any obvious trivial
reason. I just tried to reproduce in order to paste the error message,
but as of now pushes into the repo are working for me.

So, all is fine.

Best regards