Re: String & UI Freeze break request for GNOME Shell

This request has 2/2 from release-team, and it's just one string (with one word).

I agree with Alexandre, but having RT approval there is no need to stop this from i18n, so 1/2.

Regards

El mié., 4 sept. 2019 a las 7:28, Alexandre Franke (<afranke gnome org>) escribió:
On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 11:55 PM Arnaud Bonatti <arnaud bonatti gmail com> wrote:
> They cannot, there is no way to do that. Well, in fact, they can set
> all the things manually if they know dconf-editor as I know it, as its
> maintainer and main developer; but the *creation* of a folder would
> look impossible to most users, due to the way the settings are done
> (only command line allows that, more easily with `dconf` than with
> `gsettings`; or Software, until now at least); and there is nothing
> that will help them to do a *renaming*, in any way.

Ok. I took Georges' indication as “it can be done with gsettings”
anyway, so that doesn’t change my approval and conditions.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker