Re: GTXML report: errors in documentation

Hi Ask,

Yes, but since I download all the PO files from DL in a folder an then check them I have no way to guess which module they belong to. Only the PO file might give us a clue but as you've said it's not always clear.

A possible solution could be extract each set in separate folders (core, gimp-help, etc), create a single report for them and merge reports in a big one, with separate sections. I cant take a look into it ;-)

Thanks!