Re: GTXML report: errors in documentation

Thanks Daniel.

For future reference, it might be helpful to include also the project
directory.  This is because gimp-help-2 has files like "glossary.po"
which are not sufficient to tell where the file comes from.

Best regards
Ask

Am Di., 3. Sept. 2019 um 12:12 Uhr schrieb Daniel Mustieles García via