Re: geary string freeze and upcoming release

On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 4:46 AM Michael Gratton <mike vee net> wrote:
Hi all,

Hi,

I'm planning on releasing Geary 0.13 in two weeks time and so it would
be good to have translations updated for that. A couple of UI changes
have recently landed on the master branch, but I'll be freezing string
changes there until after the release branch has been cut.

This is the module and branch in question:
<https://l10n.gnome.org/module/geary/#master>

Thanks for the heads up! I started reviewing the French translation
and I already have a couple notes:
* the copyright string still ends in 2018, not 2019.
* We can’t figure out what a “paned grabber” is and translating all
strings that mention it is quite difficult.

Can you help us with this?

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker