Re: geary string freeze and upcoming release

Hi all,

Just a quick heads up about this, @ajonsson just noticed an error on a page of the manual, so I have pushed a fix for that. Full details here: <https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/geary/issues/192>

Thanks!
//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.
⚙ <http://mjog.vee.net/>

On Mon, 21 Jan, 2019 at 2:45 PM, Michael Gratton <mike vee net> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm planning on releasing Geary 0.13 in two weeks time and so it would be good to have translations updated for that. A couple of UI changes have recently landed on the master branch, but I'll be freezing string changes there until after the release branch has been cut.

This is the module and branch in question: <<https://l10n.gnome.org/module/geary/#master>>

Thanks!
//Mike