Re: Untranslatable string in gnome-shell/gdm

sob., 2 lut 2019 o 13:56 Carmen Bianca Bakker <carmen carmenbianca eu>
napisał(a):

Hi Piotr,

Je sab, 2019-02-02 je 11:54 +0100, Piotr Drąg skribis:
Hi Carmen,

I’m 90% sure the string is from the PAM project, which you can
translate at https://fedora.zanata.org/project/view/linux-pam

I'll see about translating that soon, when I'm back from FOSDEM.

Hope you have fun at FOSDEM!

It would be great for GDM to stop using PAM’s strings, though, as it
is seldom updated and released, and also has bugs that are not fixed
for years (https://github.com/linux-pam/linux-pam/issues/29).

Is there a way to suggest this to developers?  Open a bug report to
gdm/gnome-shell?

Yes, but I wouldn’t worry about it for now. It was just a note to
myself to finally report it. :)

Best regards,

--
Piotr Drąg