Untranslatable string in gnome-shell/gdm

Hello all,

I am translating GNOME to Esperanto.  I am running into one string that
I do not appear to be able to translate, however.  It is the "Password:"
string on the GNOME lockscreen/login screen.  I have attached a
screenshot of Fedora Rawhide on this screen.

gnome-shell _does_ contain a "Password:" string, and I have translated
it accordingly:

#: js/ui/components/keyring.js:107 js/ui/components/polkitAgent.js:297
msgid "Password:"
msgstr "Pasvorto:"

But it's no good.

GDM contains no such string, though it has the same untranslated string
on-screen (no screenshot).

Does someone know how to solve this?

Kindly,
Carmen