Re: String freeze for gnome-internet-radio-locator 1.8.0 release

Just a quick reminder that I am making the 1.8.0
release on Monday February 4, 2019 and is hoping
for new translations.

https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/InternetRadioLocator

So far I have received complete translations for

Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR)
Czech (cs)
German (de)
Hungarian (hu)
Polish (pl)
Romanian (ro)
Spanish (es)
Swedish (sv)

according to

https://l10n.gnome.org/module/gnome-internet-radio-locator/#master

Thanks, all!

I look forward to make the 1.8.0 release on Monday and eventually
release 2.0.0 before March.

Best,
Ole Aamot